Sunday, November 16, 2014

Friends and Thankful November

I absolutely love the fall!  Having lived in upstate NY I am use to beautiful fall colored trees and cool crisp weather so I have to work a little harder to achieve the fall feeling here in AZ.  One of the things that definitely helps are family and friends.

We've made some new friends recently from a poly group I belong to on Facebook.  Unfortunately their triad didn't last, but I have still remained friends with each person.  I do my best to remain neutral because at the end of the day I just want all three of them to be happy and fulfilled.

One of those friends commented on how she loves our little family and it really warmed my heart.  We try our best to express love to each other and all those in our lives.  We have always been open about being poly doing our best to answer questions and help others and I'm glad it shows.  I really believe that love should be multiplied.

There are so many things I'm thankful for in life.  Are there things that could be better, of course but that's life.  I don't think we're meant to have every single thing in life.  It allows us to appreciate the things we do have even more.

I want to take a moment to express several things I am grateful for:

1. While they each deserve their own number, I will just say My Family.
2. My many wonderful friends who support me, support my life choices and enrich my life.
3. Arizona weather from October to June.  :-)
4. The good days when I can play the Djembe.
5. Our fur babies, all five them.  Yup, even Puck. 
6. Our home even with all her imperfections.
7. My Essential Oils class and all the awesome things I am learning.
8. The health I do have and the mindset to make it better.
9. The ability to chase my dreams
10. Productive and creative moments


No comments:

Post a Comment