Monday, September 12, 2011

Some days

I'm working on bigger post but sometimes things take time.  Sorry I have posted since the end of July.  Things and life have been a little hectic.  I'm hoping in the coming months to be able to devote more time to my blog.
Some days...  We've all had them.  That day where we just want to stay in bed and do nothing.  Hopefully those days are few and far between.  Today is one of those days for me.  I'm tired, I didn't sleep well (yet again) and frankly the not sleeping well bit is getting *really* old.

Today my insecurities are screaming, sometimes it's easy to fight off, sometimes not so much.  I'm frustrated by this.  I'm loved.  I love them.  Most of the time we have a pretty happy existence.  No one is fighting it is not like that.  I can't shake a funk.  I miss having my eyes set upon a goal.  I don't listen to enough music.  I don't listen enough to new (to me) music.  I'm slacking on gardening.  I'm slacking on candle-making.  Perhaps I'm just slacking all the way around.

Pooey on this ranty post....


No comments:

Post a Comment