Saturday, December 11, 2010

So it skips to the beginning and back again.

I have wanted to leave this state and adventure out.  Try something new.  Complete college in another state.  I had narrowed it down to three states.  One state was instantly ruled out because they didn't have the program I wanted.  Another while still an option wasn't looking all super bright and then there was Arizona.  I felt like when I said Arizona the sky would light up.  Maybe it's because of the bright sun?  haha.....  

One day I'm on an OKCupid forum and I read a post I thought was witty.  I click on the profile and here is what I noticed:  He's standing next to an upright bass  (Yes the bass is the first thing I noticed).  He is lives in AZ (OMG you have got to be kidding me).  He's poly (Oh how great is that?!)  I at the time was in a dwindling fast poly relationship not "out" to anyone in my "real" life and was starving for someone to talk to about it, AZ, and his bass.   *smiles*

So that my friends is how it all began.  I sent an email, I don't even remember what it said at this point, he replied, and it went from there.  I knew he was married, he was honest from the start (and it said so in his profile).  I loved then and still love now, that he loves he so.  Shoot, just gave myself warm fuzzies writing that.  It makes me love each of them to see the love they have for each other.  Okay, Okay, I'm getting side tracked....    So then I met and sparks flew too.  Ha, Unicorns really do exist!  She is amazing.  He is amazing.

So now, here we are....   In eleven days I am moving from here to there.  I'm moving in with the people I love.  With the people who have shown me unconditional love in its truest form.  No, we're not perfect.  Yes, there will be problems.  Jealously?  Sure.  Hurt feelings?  Probably.  Here is the one thing that feels absolutely right to me.....    I am for once in my life doing exactly what I am suppose to be doing, exactly when I am suppose to be doing it, with exactly the right people.  To know that, amongst all the other feelings I'm feeling right now (that's another blog or ten but not really related to being poly) tells me we have a really good shot here of making the long haul.

I could not have made this move three years ago when I first wanted to.  I can make it now.  I can make it now without them, but I thank my lucky stars every single day that I am making it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment