Monday, December 13, 2010

Coming closer.....

The time is coming closer.  In just two days He will be here.  I can't wait.  I have forgotten what he smells like.  The softness of his curls.  Luckily I can still remember Her smell.  She was here more recently.  Hmmmm, maybe I have a thing for smells?  Him coming in some way signifies the beginning of the end for me.  The end of this chapter in New York and the beginning of my new chapter in Arizona.  I am finally correcting a mistake a made when I was 15.  (That's not for this blog, but needed to be said)  I wish She was with us and that it was the three of us traveling back.  At the same time, I like the thought of coming home to her.  [Insert perverted sexual thoughts here]  I want a full day to lay naked in bed, just the three of us.  I don't even mean sex necessarily (though uh...well, you know).....but I just want to feel their bodies against mine, mine against theirs.  Her soft skin, his fuzzy chest.  Okay, Okay, I'm stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment